MORNING: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
AFTERNOON: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
NIGHT : 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
You are close to nature and vegetarian dishes are the main option in your menu every day. Let our tour guide accompany you to experience and enjoy “ Vegetarian Tour” with 3 time frames for you: 8:00 AM, 12:30PM, 4:30PM. Your adventure will last 4 hours. If you worry about strange road and transport, you are completely assured because our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel.
Boot up a bit for this adventure, you will be visting vegetarian restaurant. Here, there are countless Vietnamese vegetarian dishes such as “bun chay, gio gio” make by the hand skill of the famous vegetarian chef. The stomach is filled with fresh vegetarian food ready to start your race. Nguyen Thien Thuat culinary path will be the next stop. If in Thailand has street cuisine, Vietnam is also no less choice for you when visit the famous road with over street cusine, it is collected from 3 regions: Northen, Central, South in Viet Nam.
The next destination, we will take you to Flower Market, it was dubbed “Paradise Science” in Sai Gon.
If you would like to experience with other cultures in Saigon, welcome you to China Town in district 5, you cam continue learn about oriental medicine, famous ghost apartment – Lantern Street. Specially, we will call on Thien Hau temple, it is over 300 years old.
Are you ready to experience? “Floating Market” – specialties of river. This place gathers all kinds of tropical fruits, you will enjoy coconut. You will have chance to chat with local people. How are their lives floating on the river surface?
There is a small island around Saigon, we will drive there for next stop. Saigonese call it as: “Food Island” with countless from the main foods to dessert foods
Our tourguide will stop at a Nam hotpot restaurant to let you taste “Rau nuong or Nam hopot”. Peaceful atmosphere as well as good food will help you have a relax moment.
The last moment has come but you don’t be sad because our tour guide will take you to your hotel. Finish the journey, we hope see you on a day in our beautiful and friendly country. See you.
We believe that food and drink are an important part in understanding a destination’s heritage, culture and lifestyle. Especially, Vegetarian is the best way to stay healthy and fit.
In this tour, we will show you variety of vegetable foods in Viet Nam. You have a lot of chances to enjoy Vegan cuisine in Saigon.
- Enjoy “Black Moss Soup”, “Bun Thai chay” and “Spring Roll”
- Enjoy “Lotus Sweet Soup”
- Visit local market and the oldest apartment area in district 3
- The biggest flower market.
- Thien Hau temple – approximately 300 years old.
- Chinese traditional medicine market.
- The Lantern street.
- The floating market – Drink sugarcane juice or coconut juice
- The Slum area – See another life of local
- District 4 - The smallest and the most famous district for street food
- 4 hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
- 3 eating stops (total 6 dishes), 1 drink
- Accident insurance
- Private friendly English speaking tour guide
- Free pick up & drop off (District 1, 3, 4 and some exclusion apply)