5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Discover Saigon with a local style. First, drivers will take you to Vietnamese pancake (banh xeo) restaurant-the speciality of the west of VietNam. Next, we will take you to a restaurant that is famous for its Nha Trang fish noodle dishes (Bun ca), grill chopped fish and Nha Trang jellyfish. These foods are the typical food in the middle of Vietnam. After the meal, we will visit the biggest flower market of the city- The Ho Thi Ki flower market, with many types of flowers like roses, cherry blossoms.... that is transported mainly from Da Lat city in Lam Dong Province or Sa Dec city in Dong Thap province. You will be able to witness the lifestyle as well as the trading activities of the locals. After walking for a while, you are probably hungry again, that's why we will head for our next food- Banh Mi, one of the most famous food of Vietnamese as well as foreigners. There are many selections for Banh Mi. You can eat Banh Mi with pork balogna, eggs or meat... it's up to you to choose. After the replenishment we will go to district 4, a district which is used to be known as the place of notorious Saigon street gangs in the 80s. However, now district 4 is famous for its food street. One of the dessert that you will enjoy is flan cake. Not just that, we will take you to the seafood BBQ party to taste different types of fresh seafood with beer and trust me, that will cheer you up. Finally, our tour guides will take you back to your hotels, goodbye to you with a friendly smile Highlights: Vietnamese pancake Nha Trang fish noodle Ho Thi Ki flower market Vietnamese bread or Banh Mi Flan cake Seafood.
- 5:30PM: Pick up time! Your personal English speaking tour guides greet you at hotel or your specified place.
- After that, you can explore history of each famous sites and Vietnamese culture of local places as below.
- Visit local market and the oldest apartment area in district 3
- The Biggest flower market
- Cambodian market
- Fashion Street – just for local
- The Slum area – See another life of local
- Floating market – Try coconut juice and see how local live in the boat.
- The district 4 - The smallest and the most famous district for street food
- 4 hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
- 5 eating stops (total 8 dishes), 2 kinds of drink and dessert
- Accident insurance
- Private friendly English speaking tour guide
- Free pick up & drop off (District 1, 3, 4 and some exclusion apply)
- Lots of smile