8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
You come to Sai Gon to discover the cultures as well as the cuisine but you have no idea where to start. We are here to help you sort things out. You are not a fan of motorbikes - the main transportation of the locals as you don't feel safe. But this is not your concern anymore. Our company give you a 4 hour- walking tour to feel the crowded, lively atmosphere of the locals and enjoy the special street food in here. Our friendly tour guides will get you at your hotel or at specific location. After that, we will travel by taxi to district 4 - the paradise of food with many cultural features. The first stop is Xom Chieu market, this is the crowded market which mainly sells food for the locals. After breakfast, we will have some tropical fruits and then you will have a chance to taste one of the most favourite food that is fond of by both Vietnamese and foreigner . Next, we will go to spiritual places like Thien Hau pagoda, Xom Chieu church. After a while, you will be served with following dishes such as broken rice (com tam), coffee, flan ice cream in eggs. And that will also be the end of the trip. Our tour guides will take you back to your hotels, goodbye to you and see you in another time.
Not only will you learn some fun and interesting facts about the places we take you on the tour, our tour guides will tell you things only native of Saigon knows.
- 8:00AM: Pick up time! Your personal English speaking tour guides greet you at hotel or your specified place.
- District 4, the paradise of street food
- Tofu factory
- Vietnamese local market
- Old local narrow alleys
- Thien Hau pagoda
- One of the oldest church in Saigon, since 1856
- The street food valley
- 4 hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
- 5 eating stops, 3 kinds of drink, dessert and tropical fruits
- Accident insurance
- Private friendly English speaking tour guide
- Free pick up & drop off (District 1, 3, 4 and some exclusion apply)