Beginning morning in HCM City, what will you do? What are you waiting for? Let’s join tour with us. Tour guide will pick up you in your hotel. Then, we will take you out of Distric 1 and leading you to some destinations that tourist cant arrive there unless have a tourgide.
Fisrt desination, you will enjoy a special Central dishes in Vietnam – “bun ca Nha Trang” with a special gavor of “cha ca” with a fresh jellyfish.
Next, we are going to eat “banh mi chao”, a dish seems very strange but it very familiar of people in Saigon.
Then you will have the opportunity to visit the biggest flowers market in HCM City. In there, you can see many flower species from Highland, Dalat City and from river delta such as Sa Dec City – Dong Thap Province. Some flowerspecies as rose, carnation, hydrangea flower, orchid flower,… After visit the flower market, we will come and visit the oldest coffee shop in Saigon with make coffee in traditional ways. Leaving the coffee shop, we will take you to Chinese Street, which have the biggest residential population and Chinese store. You will feel the intersection between Chinese culture and Vietnamese culture. Last destination in plan is “banh xeo” store – special dishes in West of Vietnam, “banh xeo” is eaten with green vegetables anf fish sauce. It will bring for you the folk taste of West people.
Finish the plan, tourgide will drive you to the hotel. Goodbye and see you again in another tour of company.
- 5:30PM: Pick up time! Your personal English speaking tour guides greet you at hotel or your specified place.
- After that, you can explore history of each famous sites and Vietnamese culture of local places as below.
- Visit local market and the oldest apartment area in district 3
- The Biggest flower market
- Cambodian market
- Fashion Street – just for local
- The Slum area – See another life of local
- Floating market – Try coconut juice and see how local live in the boat.
- The district 4 - The smallest and the most famous district for street food
- 4 hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
- 5 eating stops (total 8 dishes), 2 kinds of drink and dessert
- Accident insurance
- Private friendly English speaking tour guide
- Free pick up & drop off (District 1, 3, 4 and some exclusion apply)
- Lots of smile